The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
- Yolanda: Thank you for meeting me here. My name is Yolanda Buenaventura of the Better Business Bureau.
- Todd: It would be funnier if your name was Betty Buenaventura of the Better Business Bureau.
- Yolanda: Well, I'm sorry you don't find my name sufficiently comical, but this is actually a very serious matter.
- Todd: Oh.
- Yolanda: We've received complaints from several concerned parents. It seems that many of your clown dentists aren't actually licensed to practice medicine.
- Todd: Isn't laughter the best medicine?
- Yolanda: No. It is the worst medicine. If you can even call it medicine, which, legally, you cannot.
- Yolanda: Wow! What a great show! Okay, you can keep your business
- Todd: Hooray!
- Yolanda: is what I would say if you'd put on a good show. Just so you understand the rubric when I declare my actual reaction, which is: "I did not enjoy that."
- Todd: Oh, no! My hooray was premature!
- Yolanda: So I must recommend that you dissolve this venture immediately.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.