- My name is Hollyhock Manheim-Mannheim-Guerrero-Robinson-Zilberschlag-Fonzerelli-McQuack.
- I know it’s confusing. I have eight dads.
- No I was adopted... by eight gay men in a committed gay polyamorous relationship
- But ever since I was a baby people always said I looked like BoJack Horseman...and I’ve always wondered if BoJack could be my biological...sperm...guy.
- No, but I am learning so much about my possibly maybe birth father! Like did you know has a shoe-box in his closet full of bad reviews for other people’s TV shows?
- I also ate a box of doughnuts, got sleepy and took a nap.
- Look, I didn’t come all this way to not find out who my biological father is.
- No way! That sounds painful! Can’t we just use your hair?
- Oh wait! I have this whole comb full of hair in my bag! Duh!
- What? I’m helping! I’m cleaning out his DVR! Get it? Ok you got it right?
- Oh. Well that’s fine, I don’t want a relationship. I already have eight dads. It’s not like a 9th dad is what I need to suddenly fill a hole in my life that the unconditional love of eight dads couldn’t already fill.
- (Sarcastically) I’m sorry it’s so unpleasant for you to have to interact with women you were shitty to.
- I’m gonna do the rest of this on my own. I got the list. I don’t need you anymore. Have a bad life!
Hollyhock: Here I go, hope there are no murderers out...
BoJack: Yes, everyone hopes that all the time.
Hollyhock: BoJack, look, I’ve never needed you to be a dad. I’m going to be fine. I told you from the beginning I have eight dads.
BoJack: Yeah. Yeah. Good.
Hollyhock: But... I’ve never had a brother.