The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
- Princess Carolyn: So, you’re a writer?
- Flip: Oh, that’s actually a typo. It should say "Waiter," but I’m an aspiring writer.
- Princess Carolyn: Uh-Huh.
- Flip: Sorry, that was a joke. That's the kind of witty repartee you can expect from...
- Princess Carolyn: Yeah Yeah.
- Princess Carolyn: This sounds fabulous. Why don't you write a script, we'll go from there?
- Flip: I already wrote it. Boom.
- Princess Carolyn: Oh, you brought it with you.
- Flip: I don’t trust email. You know, the government.
- Flip: I just know I have this great potential inside me. I know I can do it. Even if no one else understands or believes in me.
Flip: Princesses Carolyn? She’s gone. Or what if...I was Princess Carolyn the whole time?? (Smears On Princess Carolyn’s lipstick) (in a high pitched voice imitating PC) Oh fish!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.