Daniel Radcliffe is a British man with dark brown hair, big ears, bushy brown eyebrows, and black stubble on his face, chin, and neck.
He is seen wearing a dark plum pant-suit with a button down jacket with a lilac shirt, navy-black necktie with white dots, and a purple and white striped hankie folded in his pocket.
Daniel Radcliffe, a British actor, most known for his starring role in the Harry Potter films, joins BoJack as a surprise opponent on Mr. Peanutbutter's game show, as the "even more famous celebrity."
BoJack remarks that he and Daniel have previously met, but Daniel says that he meets so many people, that it's hard to remember them all.
However, he remembers a young woman, Veronica, who worked on set for working on another show. He remembers every detail about her, including her mother.
The game is initially rigged, so that Daniel wins money for charity. However, when BoJack insults Mr. Peanutbutter's relationship with Diane, the focus of the show turns to reconcile Mr. Peanutbutter and BoJack's friendship.
In the end, BoJack comes out in the lead, and decides to risk the charity winnings double or nothing.
The final question is "Which famous actor played the titular role in the popular Harry Potter franchise?" Still mad about his brush-off earlier, BoJack instead answers "Elijah Wood," despite the obvious answer being Daniel Radcliffe.
The money for charity is burned. BoJack mistakenly thinks that when Radcliffe tells him the money is for charity, he is referring to a girl by the name of Charity, which is why he had no problem with burning the money.
BoJack Horseman (Rival)
- "A buzz-in round! Alright! In is my favorite direction in which to buzz."
- "That painter was Banksy, and that color was green."
- "Another $5? This is so easy!"
- Daniel Radcliffe was originally not in the script but since he was such a huge fan of the show the creators had him read his lines over the phone in order to play himself in the cartoon.
- He is playing BoJack's rival on a game show in this episode.